Personal information is any information that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Below, are some examples of when UVO may collect personal information:
- Upon signup to the UVO site.
- During the checkout, payment or billing process.
- When you invite a friend, or family member to use a UVO product or service.
How we use your personal information:
- The information we collect allows us to keep you informed of on UVO's latest product annoucements, updates and changes. It also helps us improve our overall service and content.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
- Where applicable, we will use your personal information to allow us to send you important notices such as order and billing confirmations, receipts, invoices and product download information.
- If you enter a competition, prize draw or sweepstake type competition through UVO, we may use your personal information to help administer that process.
We also collect non-personal information. This is information that is not directly associated with any specific indevidual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. We have included some examples of non-personal information below:
- We may collection such information as language, postal code, local currency and time zone. This data is used so that we can better understand customer behaviour and improve our products and services.
- We also may collect information, statistics and data about customer activites on our website, apps and services. This data is used to help us better understand which parts of our site are of most interest.
No financial information is stored by UVO.
Our payments partners, Braintree and Charge 1 handle the collection, and processing of any information to do with financial transactions taking place on credit and debit cards associated with UVO.